A solo play thru of the Dragon’s Demand adventure path for the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game starting with Rumble Road.
If you would like a copy of the game and to support more Casual Gamer videos, please follow the following link to Amazon to make a purchase:
Expansion: Curse of the Crimson Throne:
Summary of main updates with this new version:
1. Adventure Path, Adventure, and Scenarios of previous version have been replaced with a Storybook (a small rulebook for the adventure).
2. Scenario specifies story banes as either villain, henchmen or danger.
3. Scenario specifies whether henchmen allow you to close the location or not.
4. Generic card proxies have been created to use instead of needing multiple copies of every henchmen (lessens cost of game, and allows for additional new cards.
5. Instead of characters being represented by a card, stand-up pawns are provided. (But you can also purchase painted miniatures for most of the characters!)
6. New game terms have been included in the game, and old terms replaced. Rulebook has a great glossary describing each keyword along with where to find it in the rulebook.
7. Each adventure has directions for building and upgrading the vault (available cards in the box for characters and locations.)
8. Blessings reformatted to easily highlight their power while in the hourglass (timer), and powers while in play.
9. Characters can now be proficient with traits in addition to card types.
10. Cards can be vulnerable or resistant to other traits, allowing either a +4 bonus or -4 penalty to checks.
11. Recovery of cards to be banished are handled differently at the end of the turn.
12. Many options to make the game easier or harder depending on your preferences.
13. Detailed explanation on how to use cards from older sets.